9 Interesting & Obscure Facts About Josh Dunkley
1. Before a game Josh usually likes to eat steak or salmon with sweet potato and veggies/salad. He also tends to be quite liberal with salt and pepper for seasoning.
2. During footy season the food that Josh misses most would probably be choc chips cookies, ANZAC biscuits and pizza.
3. in 2016 Josh Dunkley was featured in a Radiant Australia ad all about washing his clothes.
4. As a child Josh Dunkley was scared of the dark during sleepovers and remembers having to call his Mum late at night to come and take him home.
5. You can buy Josh Dunkley in bobblehead toy form.
6. Was quoted after his failed 2020 Trade to Essendon saying "You've got to really put your head down and work hard and that's what I'm going to do."
7. During footy season the food that Josh misses most would probably be choc chips cookies, ANZAC biscuits and pizza.
8. Josh loves cooking and in the past has received training from a Thai restaurant in Noosa, learnt the art of dumplings in Richmond, and received mentoring from celebrity chef Shane Delia.
9. Josh Dunkley approves of Coriander as a food garnish, we won't hold that against him though.